This is the Privacy Notice of LiveWorkWell Ltd. In this document, “we” or “us” refers to LiveWorkWell Ltd, and Susan Peacock in particular as a chartered psychologist and mindfulness trainer.
At LiveWorkWell we are committed to safeguarding your privacy, and to complying with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May 2018, regarding the responsible and secure use of your personal data.
We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected either through our web site or because you provide it to us in some other way.
An overview of how we collect and use your information
This is an overview of:
- the types of information we collect about you
- how we collect and use your information
- who we might share it with
- how long we keep your information
- your rights to your information
The information we collect
We collect information about you from different places including:
- directly from you
- from a third party acting on your behalf
We collect personal data, such as name, postal address, date of birth, gender, GP details, telephone number and email address. We also collect data you give us such as personal and family background, and sensitive data in relation to medical and mental health conditions.
We collect this information in order to:
- Support you as you engage in training offered by your organisation or as you engage in coaching, counselling or supervision on a one to one basis.
- provide you with the research-based advice and audio exercises in LiveWorkWell’s quarterly newsletter, in order to help you live mindfully
By submitting your information, you consent to its use, as set out in this policy. If at any time you wish your personal details to be amended or removed from our record, or you no longer wish to receive certain information please contact us.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to provide any services you have requested and other purposes, such as:
- to confirm your identity and address
- to provide you with mindful research-based advice and audio exercises
- to support you as you engage in LWW training offered by your employer
- to provide you with professional counselling & coaching services if requested by yourself
- to improve our services and notify you of any changes
- to fulfil our administrative, legal, ethical and contractual obligations as a chartered psychologist and mindfulness trainer
We only use your information where we are allowed to by law e.g. carrying out an agreement we have with you, fulfilling a legal obligation, because we have a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it.
Who we can share your information with
We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of your personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice or as indicated via the consent process at the time the data is collected.
We will not share any information about you with a third party, except in the following situations:
- We may share your information with medical professionals or other third party whom you have requested or agreed to. Where we process information under consent, we will seek your clear and unambiguous consent prior to processing your data
- Serious harm. We may share your information with the relevant authorities if we have reason to believe that this may prevent serious harm being caused to you or another person
- Compliance with law. We may share your information when required by law or by the rules and regulations to which we are subject
How long we keep your information
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above. We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 5 years after last contact with you, for legitimate purposes. However, we reserve the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in the legitimate interests of LiveWorkWell.
At any time, you may review, update, restrict or reject the personally identifiable information that we hold about you by contacting us at the address below.
To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
59 Crown Road